Essential Bar Pie in a Jar
Overview of the Recipe
Get your health on PAR with a pie in a JAR.
- 3 Maximized Living Essential Bars
- 1 cup almonds
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 scoop ML Grass-Fed Whey Protein Chocolate
- 10 pitted Medjool dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 can full-fat organic coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of stevia or to taste
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Finely chop the bars then the almonds. Mix together in a bowl.
- Steam the cauliflower till very tender. Blend everything in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Open the can, there will be a firm, waxy, thick white layer of coconut cream on top. Scoop out the coconut cream and into a large bowl.
- Mix on high speed – whip the coconut cream for 3 to 5 minutes until it becomes fluffy and light, with soft peaks.
- Mix in your sweetener and vanilla, if using.
- Layer in a jar and enjoy!